Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nov 12, 2008

Dara and I went to the temple for the first time together. No sorry only for baptizams for the dead.... but keep your eye on my page because soon you'll see something amazing! But about the temple on nov 12, 2008. I hannah have not been to the temple since i was 14/15 yrs old and let me tell you it's amazing. It felt so peacefull and calm, something that's been missin from my life for way to long. Also on nov. 9 2008 dara and hannah gave talkes in church...we are on our way to finaly starting our family the right way. Sorry that does not mean i'm having a baby anytime soon. Well that's all for now but from what i hear i'm gonna love what my hubby is planning for our year mark. come back soon!

4 comments:

Jensen Ohana said...

Wow, what an awesome experience! I found your blog from Linds of course. Send me your email @ jennyjensen44@gmail.com so i can add you to our family blog!!

take care!!

Lynn said...

Hey Hannah! Long time no talk! Glad to have your blog link so I can stay updated. Send me your email address to mariko.holm@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my family blog. I update it more often than my personal blog. Are you guys in HI? Sounds like you're enjoying married life. :). See you 'round the blogging world!

Alex and Emily said...

I'm so excited that you guys joined the world of blogs! We def have to hang out more what have we been doing!?! I cant wait for thanksgiving with the pierce family! Awesome experience we'll have to go with yall sometime!

Julie said...

Hannah!! I can't believe you guys have already been married a year!! I'm glad to hear that you guys are soo happy and things are going well! YAY!!! What a sweetie pie you have - looks like an awesome 1 year anniversary to me! That is really neat that you both got to go do baptisms for the dead. I LOVE doing them. I have many fond memories of doing baptisms in the Laie Temple every Thursday night. It is an amazing experience to feel such peace and love every time you go. Keep it up and I'm excited to hear more! YAY!!!