Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yet again a pre-christmas party!

I must say i love this time of year if you have not guessed this yet! Dara and i went to Bella and Floyds house to eat dinner and decorate ginger bread men. It was a ton of fun i love hangin with them. Bella is my sisters friend in fact Bella might as well be my sister too. I've always been jelious of my sister and her friends for how close they all were. I would have given anything to have friends like them in high school. So it's fun hanging with Bella it makes me feel like i'm part of them some how! Well enough with the touchy touchy here are some pics of the party.

This is Uati with dara. The baby is just a sweety i love him!!!

Photobucket

Here are mine and dara's ginger bread people I made mine a girl thought the sausage fest need some flair!!!

Photobucket

And now we EAT!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: