Friday, July 17, 2009

Our trip to CT to visit my inlaws....FUN!!!

We left May 25, 2009 and here we are waiting for our very red eye flight!














Here we are on the flight right before our 10 hour flight!
















These are only two of the three fish Dara cought while fishig with his dad...I went and boy i'm not a fisher.


















This wa taken on another day of fishing. I liked the look of the trees so i had to take a pic.

















We drove what felt like forever to New York to see the movie "UP" in 3D....the Theater was so cool! I think we went up like 4-5 flights of stairs.....big big theater. The movie was cute but the 3D part not worth $16 a ticket!














Myself, Dara, and his sister Thoy waiting for a table at Ruby Tuesday.





May 30, 2009 Soni and Chris stood infront of Family and Friends and were married! She look so beautiful...Chris is lucky!








This is my Mother inlaw and I at the wedding...everyone had a Blast!!!!















A few nights before we left we all went to TK's for some wings! Dara and i got there an hour early to save tables and we barly made it that place is that good!













This is only half of the group!




















My friend Destany came to see, it was so good to see her!

















The night before we left went to a Japanies Habochi place for dinner...
This is Mom with David






This is Dara's Family (Dad and Soni could not make it) and Daniel Davids girlfriend.












Matt and Ashley Dara's friends even came.












This is Dara's cuz ZACK (zack is da Bomb!)
The last pic we took on our trip (I miss you mom!)














We spent 2 and a half weeks in CT....kind of to log when everyone has to work!

No comments: