I think I have figured out Kayla's schedule. On a good day this is how it goes...
Kayla's Day/Night Routine
8am-10am: Kayla wakes up and play time
11am-12pm: Kayla goes down for her 1st nap (lasting 1-2 hours)when she wakes up we play
2pm-4pm: Kayla goes down for her 2nd nap (lasting 1-2 hours)when she wakes up we play some more
7pm-8pm: We start her "Bed Time" routine w/ "Play Time" burn out all the rest of her energy.
8pm-8:30pm: Bath time (this she loves-it's her relaxing time)
8:30pm-9pm: Diaper. PJ's, and swaddle (Kayla loves to be swaddled tight)
9pm-9:30pm: Lights Out while she gets her bed time feeding. Then while lights are still out pacifier in while I read her a story, or just talk softly to her. But she loves her music from Aunty Kiyomi, so I usually play that (for now till she's older then story time)
9:30pm-10pm: Kayla sleeps
1am-3pm: Kayla's 1st wake up for feeding and diaper change and straight back to sleep
4am-6am: Kayla's 2nd wake up for feeding and diaper change and straight back to sleep
This is Kayla on most days, she's a very good baby but mommy is starting to feel drained.
Dara is gone to Kauai for 3 weeks (yes he'll be gone for mothers day- my 1st mothers day and I'll be all alone w/ Kayla) and I'm missing him like crazy. I can tell Kayla misses him even more. She always has her "Daddy" cry on, and I can't do anything about it. But Kayla try's to pull it together so not to drive me to crazy. Kayla really is the cutest baby ever, sorry to y'all parents but Kayla really is the cutest. I just love being a mommy, but I worry all the time if I'm doing it right.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment