Wow I have not been on this laptop for months. So what's new in our small beautiful family? Kayla is 18 months and Dara and I are 4 days away from our 4 yr anniversary. Wow 4 years just flew by, 18 months is taking forever. I still think kayla should be turning 3 not almost 2. It feels like 6 months will fly by and my baby girl will be 2 years old. Wow only 6 more months! My family is meeting in Vegas for our family reunion and then Dara and I will accompany my parents who are taking Kayla to Disneyland. So pictures will be coming soon!
I wish I had more to say but nothing has changed since my last update. I mean Kayla picks up about 2-3 new words everyday. She still has a spit fire attitude, and it just grows with each passing day. She's still tiny pint size adorable though. She does have two more teeth plus I think one more coming in now so that's 11 and 1/2 as of 18 months.
Dara is still collecting his silly transformer toys, but it makes him happy so.
Me, lets see I've tried to make play dates for Kayla and I with other moms and don't seem not get much help in the plannings. I seem to be the only mommy who ever calls. But I know Kayla needs to get around other kids. It kills me to see how excited she gets when she sees other kids, and that the kids her age have moms who just don't seem to want to call us to play. I try to get Kayla out of the house y walking to foodland each day if ne thing we go to angels ice cream and pig out on one scoop.
So Kayla is growing each day and her brain in so smart it's amazing the things she remembers and learns each day. I am one PROUD mama!
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hannah - your family is ADORABLE! I love you all! I can't believe other mom's don't seem to want to have play dates. If I lived by you (which one day I will yep!) I would help in the planning and come play! But then there is always the downsize when you have a play date and the other kids don't want to play with your kid. That is a heart breaker too. My heart has already broke for my son so much and he is only 3 I can't imagine what it will be like for us mom's as our kids get older. I miss you and can't wait till the next time I come visit!
Post a Comment