In this picture I did have to photo shop in a few of the kids faces so everyone was looking. I did a darn tootin good job, if I say so myself.

But this pic truly capture my whole family just as weird and odd as we are!

But here is the Ngeat family, all 3 of us!


Kayla had a blast with all her cousins and she loved Megan the 6 mon old baby my sister Rebecca just had. I think Kayla's ready for a younger brother. Hint Hint DARA! But we both think (even though I feel ready) that we should wait.
This pic is of all us girls Left to Right... Jodie, ME, Rebecca holding Megs, Grandma, and Anna. While our hubbies run after the kids we stroked a pose for the Camera!
But of course dara Had to strike his own pose...SEXY!
Kayla had fun chasing her cousins around and around the play ground and down slided.

Dara andI had a blast as always with my family, Dara fits in so well. You'd think he was raised in our family.

I had a blast with my niece ANNA, we stayed up talking about EVERYTHING. I had a fun starter makeup kit put together for her and we got to talk about things I wish I'd of known in high school. I think I would have been cuter if I'd known and followed my makeup and health tips I ghave Anna.







No comments:
Post a Comment