Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby bump at 4 months 2 days!


I have not really felt the baby moving...I feel small sensations of gas but it's different then that and it doesn't last more then one or two seconds. I’m still second guessing it I’d love to know if it was the baby or just my extra pregnancy gas. They say at during the 5th month you may start to feel the baby moving....I can't wait.

At the last doctor check up I got to hear the perfect heart beat. still at a normal 140 so everything is going well. I'm feeling less sick and about the same with being tired and exhausted. The doctor also said I’m doing amazing with my weight in one month I’ve only gained half a pound. I think that has a lot to do with the fact I’ve never liked sweets to much and now that I’m pregnant I really don't like them not even soda it helps with the nauseated feeling. I'm only able to eat fruits and veggies without getting sick! I also got some blood drawn to do some testing to see if there is anything wrong with the baby. I told the doctor if there is anything we can do about what might be wrong tell me. But if I can't do anything to help the baby (like down syndrom, or something like that) I have no desire to know. I’m keeping this wonderful child no matter what so it doesn't matter.

Other updates let me see I read this month the baby is swallowing the fluid that surrounds it and everyday that fluid changes depending on what you eat. So I’m really glad that I’m craving healthy foods and not junk.
Baby bump updated info:
waist: 40 inches
weight: 148 lbs
cravings: fruit
dislikes: Miky D's and hot dogs

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love your baby bump posts - they are fun to read! Awesome that you have only gained 1/2 a pound - woot! When my mom was having kids - she told me that the doctor yelled at her when she had gained 10 pounds when my sister was born - he said it was way too much to gain. CRAZY!!! I sure gained A LOT more than that - next pregnancy I am trying for less haha! You rock!!