This is the full side view of our little baby girl!
They did a few scans of her brain and said everything looks really good with her brain.
You can now see that she is moving her hand closer to her face. You can also see her spin in this picture. It just blows my mind to see her ribs and spine and see her little heart working so hard.
Now you can tell she is sucking on her thumb, how cute!
Here is a 3D picture of her cute little face. It looks like she has her daddy's nose!
Now for the money shot! You can sew the two legs and the cute little butt and then powww a dead flat space between her legs! There is no doubt that this is a little baby girl!
I have bee having so many dreams about me having a boy but i wanted a girl so i was so torn. I want a healthy baby so it really was up in the air, but I'll be honest i did place my vote on the boy side. Mommy was wrong! Daddy said he only wants a healthy baby but put his vote on the girl side, daddy was right!
I'm happy to know finally! I can't wait to start shopping!
4 comments:
It just said 0 happy thoughts and that is so wrong! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Girls are lots of fun! (Boys are too, don't get me wrong!) Congrats and YAY! I am sure that rather soon, it will not say 0 happy thoughts anymore! :)
How exciting!! She is going to be drop dead gorgeous and you know it!! :) Congrats you two. It's so fun to shop for your own baby's clothes - woot! (expect for the price tag!)
oh yay! I wanna go shopping with you!
Yay for little pink frills and ballerinas!! Im so excited for you guys! Let the shopping begin!
Post a Comment