

Now that I'm 29 wks along and i only have 11 wks to go things seem to be moving so fast. I'm excited to meet my baby girl, but I'm loving every sec of being pregnant. We start birthing classes Jan 5 I'll have 8 wks left and it's a 6 wk program. So keep your fingers crossed that i don't go in to labor early.
Doctor visit update:
Well I've finally made my doctor happy with my weight gain at 5 lbs... she said if I'd been on schedule the last two visits those 5 lbs would be close to, to much. But because she wanted me to gain more I'm right on schedule now. Makes me happy to see my doctor happy with my weight finally. She said that Kayla is measuring at a very good rate and again not to worry about her she's on track as well. She also let me know that now my body my have practice contractions and as long as i don't have 4 or more in one hour I'll be fine. I did feel a small minute of crapping very light though the other day she said that's my body getting ready and my cervix softening and moving. It's most likely that those movement will be in vain and go back to normal but it's getting me ready for the big ones in 11 wks.
I also got my glucose test today. They had me drink this very sweet orange flavored drink that made me sick. I mean i wanted to throw up but i didn't cuz they needed to take my blood and test it. I hope they don't find anything wrong!!
Now my doctor visits are gonna be 2-3 wks apart instead of 1 month. More Town runs with mom- that makes me happy!!!!! So look back in 2 wks for my new doctor updates!
Belly update:
Weight gain: I've gained 5 lbs from when I first found out I was pregnant.
Waist: 41 1/2 " that's now 10 1/2 whole inches from before i got pregnant.
Cravings: I've been eating tons of multi-Grain Cheerios. I have not had a real craving yet but i've been wonting my moms curry and rice.
Dis-likes: Fatty foods and sugary foods seem to make my tummy turn if eatin to much of.
I love being pregnant I think it's the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to my so far in my life. Just to know that, that odd moving feeling is my little girl is AMAZING!!!! I feel her more when I'm laying down so I always want to lay down just to see if she's awake and moving. But theres so much to do i can't just lay around all day, bummer! I also caved and bought some baby shoes, sorry i know i'm not suppose to shop till after my baby shower but i was shopping for a gift for another mom and saw these shoes and had to have them. I mean i walk away from tons of baby things I want but I HAD TO HAVE THESE SHOES!!! see how cute they are....



3 comments:
Hannah you are such a cute pregnant girl!! I can't believe you have only gained 5 pounds but good for you!! I love hearing all about your pregnancy and your fun trips to town with your mom - woot!
Hey Lady you are so beautiful thank you for taking such lovely pictures cause I'm not pregnant but I definately get plenty Hannah cravings since we're so far away!!! I can't wait to see you, I love you and I miss you!!!!!!
Love, Virginia
u looook great!
Post a Comment