Wednesday, December 30, 2009

31 weeks with only 8 wks 5 days to go... give or take

Doctor update:
Went to the doctors today and she said that my uterus has grown as long as it should, now it should grow outward. I gained 3 lbs (in only 2 wks- holly cow you'd think) doc said with the Christmas holiday she's been seeing girls who've gained 5-10 lbs in only a 2 wks period. Plus I'm in that last stage where baby is putting on weight and it's a good thing.

The heart beat is strong and between 120-130 so right on schedule with a growing baby.

I've also noticed a change in her movements, she's slowing down and getting stronger. Doctor said she's got less room so no more flips, her movement will be less and stronger. She is already head down and kicking my ribs, now that's a weird feeling. The other night i was laying on my left side and Dara placed his hand on my right side because I could feel her adjusting herself from my movement. Kayla kicked and Dara almost jumped, he's never felt her move with such strength. I still love feeling her move, best feeling ever!!!!


Belly update:
Weight gain: I've gained 8 lbs from when I first found out I was pregnant.

Waist: 42 " that's now 11 whole inches from before I got pregnant.

Cravings: Fruit, cereal, curry, and spaghetti.

Dis-likes: I walked through a McDonald's today at walmart and the smell about made me throw up.
I found some bows with velcro and some bands with flower/bows and i had to get them!


I finally found my diaper bag I've been trying to find a plain black big bag. You have to love walmart!!




I look for cute purple things- yes i love purple! I wouldn't have bought it but it was purple and...



Look it says Mommy's little angel, you see a ton of daddy's little girls and i love grandma things so i had to get this is was the only one.



Yes I got more out fits, and i know I'm not suppose to go shopping yet but i bought this same out fit for Emily and i just loved loved loved it so i figured since Emily moved to Utah it's safe to buy it for myself.


It's another Mommy theme....



This is it i promise i will not buy anymore till after the shower!

No comments: