Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kayla's Nursery

Here are just a few pics of Kayla's little corner i like to call "Kayla's Nursery" the theme is purple. I just love how girly everything is, it's really hard to find purple for babies.




Don't you just love the color of the dark crib with the dark and light purple. My mom bought me the bedding collection, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait till Kayla is in this crib sleeping! There is one thing missing I have not found time to go get from my brothers. The bassinet... I know the baby crib is already in our room and right next to me, but it's a special bassinet. It's the same bassinet my mom slept in as a baby, as well as each of my siblings. Half of my nieces and nephews have slept at least 2 nights in it and I'd love to have my little ones spend at least 2 nights as well. So I'll have those pics up someday before she gets her, plus I bet I take a few pics of her in it!

No comments: