Tuesday, January 5, 2010

tomorrowtoday 3D ultra sound Link

If you'd like to view the pics from our 3D ultra sound follow these instructions:



1. Go to www.HawaiiUltrasound.com


2. Click on "Ultrasound"


3. Click on the “Clients” tab along the top


4. Enter our Password. The password for our Web Gallery is: ngeat


5. Wait a few seconds for the pictures to load.


If anyone in Hawaii wants to get 3D pic and a 4D video of their growing baby before she come out to play I'd recommend this place. Trust me it's worth the money to see your baby move and play. My little girl got the hiccups and yawned a whole lot. Just to see her cute chubby cheeks and see her smile was amazing. This place was 100% professional and the owner was friendly and fun. And if you don't live in Hawaii I'd suggest you find a place to get this it's just the most amazing thing. Plus all you first time mommy's out there it helps you figure out when movement is what. I feel like I know my little girl so much better now, and Dara (the daddy) said it just made it 100% more real to him just to see her move .

The link above doesn't show take you to the video. But i was able to upload a few clips on my dropshots page

http://www.dropshots.com/dangeats

password: kayla

The whole video is 36 min long and wouldn't download, but hey she's still cute 6 out of the 36 min.

1 comment:

Atwood Ohana said...

wow...you are on the home stretch and look amazing! I wish i looked that good that far along! You are so cute with all your girly outfits and fun crib stuff. You'll make such a good mommy to her. I can't wait to meet her! The 3D video is like watching her on the outside! i couldn't believe it! You can already see her features and tell she's extra cute! love yA!