Saturday, February 6, 2010

Doctor visit update:

Doctor update:

At my last visit my doctor check me and said I have not dilated but I am a little more the 50% effaced. For those of you who don't know pregy talk effaces is the first stage of prelabor. Followed by the mucus plug discharge and then the dilation's start. My doctor was a little surprised this being my first baby that I've thinned (effaced) so quickly. She even gave me a list of phone # to put in my phone just in case. Usually she gives those # at 37 weeks and I'm only starting my 36th week. So if things keep up as they are going I may just go into labor before my due date. I'm so excited to see what day she picks to come out!


Belly updates:

Weight gain: I've gained 10 lbs from when I first found out I was pregnant. With the 1st trimester weight loss I've gained a total of 14 lbs.

Waist: 44" that's now 13 whole inches from before I got pregnant.

Cravings: This month I've been upset with the still lack of a craving. I was so hoping I'd have some off craving like pickles with ice cream (at the same time...ewww). But I find myself walking around the grocery store and leaving with only dog food for tiny, and nothing for me. I've been living off yet some more cereal.

Dis-likes: I'm starting to get out of t he dislike stage finally! I can now eat onions and garlic, i even ate McDonald's the other night. I still can't eat sugar w/out getting an upset tummy.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hannah I am soooo excited foro you and Dara to have your baby girl - woot!! You guys will be great parents! I love all the baby pic's! Missing Hawaii as usual LOL can't wait to visit you again some day!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a healthy pregnancy!!! You are almost there so, keep it up sis!!! You might be due before your due date, and that is totally normal (from what I hear). I know you are excited to meet Kayla, and I think she might be excited to meet you too!!! (Who wouldn't be excited to meet my best friend??) You look so beautiful in all your pictures, it just comes naturally, I know this from years of admiring you!♥ I love you and keep us updated! If you need to assign me to a call list, please let me know. Phone trees worked really well for Amanda. If you want to know more, gimme a call!
al♥ha!