Isn't she just the most adorable little baby ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We took her on a walk to the Laie Temple... She was so peaceful...it was like she knew something I didn't know.




On March 9, 2010 around 7 pm Dara was holding Kayla and woop he help up her umbilical cord, I wanted to save it but Aunty Lindsey said it get's really smelly so I just took a picture!










Kayla and her 6 month old cousin Bryson... She's so tiny next to him!


This is when Kayla was on the Woliby (the UV light) for her slight jaundic, thank heaven that's over with. She was so good no crying and fussing over it. Good baby girl!
3 comments:
she is absolutely adorable! I love the pic's with the flowers behind her ears - so precious!
oh and don't worry you weren't out of touch too long - I am 14 weeks and I only posted it when I was 12 weeks - so no worries LOL!!
Congratulations! I had no idea you already had Kayla on March 2. Kayla is a beauty!! So proud of you and Dara your precious baby daughter is finally here and loving her new parents!! You are Blessed!! alohas and hugs, Carolyn Ralph
Post a Comment