Week 33 our boy is the size of chines cabbage.
I've been eating fruit and my aunt Jolinda's cookies all week. I'm gonna miss these cookies when she leaves. Oh and I'm gonna miss my Aunt and Uncle too!
Kayla can fall asleep in the oddest of positions she must get this from me.
But look at how cute she is!
my baby belly is getting so big!
Kayla is so excited!
Still waiting!
Dara can hardly hold still he misses his parents so much!
My mom made me a banana cake. I've been dying for this yummy treat!
week 34
Belly has been getting even bigger!
Kayla's new favorite sleeping dress she got from her Yah she wont let me take it off!
Kayla with her Yah!
Kayla eating a pink frosted donut!
Kayla has found a new crush, sorry Kayla that's Aunty Annie's boy friend Tyler. But boy was Kayla a cutie around uncle Tyler.
This week our boy is the size of a butternut squash. And seeing that I have no desire to find out how or what to cook with this squash I just took a pic in the store!

this week has been good and bad you can say, Dara has been taking Kayla to his sisters house and sleeping over a lot so I've been getting a lot of rest. But near the end of the week I was starting to feel a bit left out so I went to Thoy's house and I think my body got a little to use to sitting around. I've been getting more contractions and Braxton hicks. especially on the very bouncy drive home after a full day.
Week 35
On July 31 Dara cleaned Kayla's room which let's face it was a little odd. Then he insisted on me going with him to town even though I had no reason to go I went. On the way home Kayla fell sleep!

When I got home I was kind of surprised to see about 20 pairs of random shoes on my front porch. When I walked through the door my suspicions here confirmed...Baby shower! Sorry girls my hubby and the shoes ruined the surprise but I loved it!
The cute decorations hug on the lights.
And the awesome food put together was so yummy!
Here are the gifts I got at the baby shower. Some of the things I already have from when Kayla was younger. But hey I just heard there are 19 including me pregnant mommies in our ward, someone can use them. But I love everything I got! Thanks girlies!
Kayla is going to be such a good big sister.
on our way to Devin's Baptism
and of course my boy starts moving.
Before Aunty Soni and uncle Chris left they bought her this ballerina Ariel she wouldn't put it down.

AWW my beautiful little mini mouse princess.
and here is her grrr face...lol
But I went to town with mom for a dr visit and we stopped off and I got a few things. I have returned the boppy covers not what I thought it was.
I found a single electric breast pump for 50% off
My belly is still growing every day
These past few days came and went in a blur spending time with Dara's family was awesome when ever I was there. We miss them all so much! My brother also moved to the mainland and Dara was layed off from Pierce construction. I don't know if this is a good thing or bad. We could really use the income cuz unemployment is not enough, but having Dara around to help w/ Kayla so I can get the rest I need is a god thing. I've officially reached full blown discomfort, nothing seems to help and I've got a new side effect swollen legs and feet. I think this pregnancy is kicking me in the but, I may love his moving around inside me but I'm ok if I go into labor early. I doubt I'll be lucky to go in early but it would be nice!











































No comments:
Post a Comment