Wednesday, September 18, 2013

preg #2 wks 36-37

Week 36 n 37 was when my nesting phase really took over you could say.
I went out and got a few last must have things for our boy.
Found a simple cheap bouncy seat $20.
And of course the chocolate fix for mommy. can't wait till I get back to normal and hate candy. but for now get in my mouth kit kat bar!!!!

Our boy is as long as a English cucumber


Kayla dressed herself...lol


I may want candy and soda more then ever before but I still love salads!

My belly has grown to the most it's ever grown 47" how it's all so tight!

Our free care seat canopy came in.

and the car seat infant pillow

I re-arranged our room and put up the play crib/ bassinet next to my side of the room.

Dusted off Kayla's old changing table and put it up in Kayla's room.

side view of my ever growing belly.
Kayla always loves to get in on the pics with her brother.

The gifts from Auntie Virginia came in today and I'm so excited!

I went to a baby shower for a girl in our ward (Aubry) who's a week behind me and also having a boy. I made these canoli bites...yum!

my feet are starting to swell...making walking and sitting even harder. Man this pregnancy is kicking me in the butt!

Family outing to teds bakery

Kayla cuddling with daddy and Rapunzel

My belly seems to get bigger every day but it's still measuring the same. I feel ready to pop!


Our boy is the size of a stock on celery...kayla thinks it's funny to eat it.



These two weeks have been getting a little harder on mommy. I'm in full blown waddle mode.

No comments: