I had to get a belly shot at the beach, and Kayla jumping around in the water. CLASSIC!
Maybe it's all the hot chocolate and fruit I've been eating YUM
Kayla and I doing our fishy faces for the camera
This is suppose to be r pretty face i think it's more like Kayla's fight face.
This week I've been feeling a little run down. And Dara has been so amazing taking over with Kayla so I can sneak in some naps.
but the belly is growing and growing
Dara has had a few days off and Kayla has been getting all the daddy she wants.
I've been craving pancakes. So I've been making a bunch and freezing them so I can have some every morning (brilliant)
Nothing beats pancakes with cottage cheese and peaches yum!
So week 16 is Avocado week, I think Kayla is finally getting the hang of the fruit pic. She wouldn't hold the fruit to my belly till just the last few weeks. But doesn't she do such a good job!
Still had to sneak in a solo pic. Look at how big my growing baby is WOW!
All in all this week has been good with only a little low energy spiral and a few yummy cravings it's been fun to be around my growing family. Also this week Dara signed papers to join the air national guard so some time next week he'll swear in and make it official. Wow how thing are changing this year. 2013 it's gonna be a doozy!













No comments:
Post a Comment