Being a mom of a 3 yr old and pregnant is harder then u think. I never have time to site down and update every week like i did with Kayla. So here is the last 5 wks in one post.
Before the Nausea hot me i have a few odd cravings like lemon ice cream Dara even went to foodland at 9 pm to get me a few things i wanted to eat.

Fruit and pretzels and nutella

Fruit and cottage cheese

Week 9 the baby was the size of a green olive


I even asked my mom to make her home made granola

stir fry

By Valentines day the morning sickness was in full control of my body. All day and night i was sick as a dog. So when I woke up to this on V-day morning...

I was heartbroken i would not be able to enjoy the candy. Sugar was not my friend this time of the pregnancy.
But i did have a small craving one day for doritos and sprite.

but that passed soon and the nausea kept on strong. Around week 12 the nausea stopped and I was able to get back to life. Just in time for Kayla's friend Bowen's b-day party. I still felt alittle queasy but Kayla had a blast. She wore her floaties for the first time and loved them. We had to keep reminding her to stop smiling and close her mouth so the water wouldn't keep getting in her mouth. She did not want to leave!



by the end of week 12 i was feeling a whole lot better. My energy was up I could eat again. I'd lost about 6 -7 lbs (not as bad of a loss as when i was pregy w/ Kayla) So I was ready to enjoy food and get out of bed. It was just in time for my sister Rebecca's visit!
I was able to play w/ my daughter again. Here we are checking to make sure Mom and baby are still ok. I think we had Dr. Kayla worried there for a sec (or more like 5 weeks)...lol


But mommy still needs to make sure her princess was A O K!

One of the first things that sounded good to me was chicken enchiladas. And man were they so so good. Even Dara said they were good!

By week 11 my baby was the size of a lime

I was so happy to No longer be afraid of food!

by week 12 my baby was the size of a plum



Here Kayla and mommy are getting ready to go pick up Aunty Beckie and her two youngest kids. Kayla was so excited to have some girl cousins come and play!

At the beginning of their stay Kayla and Rachel who is 4 seemed to be getting long though they had their moments. Kayla was in heaven Young kids to play w/ young girl kids to play with.

By the middle of the week my belly had a bog growth I was at 40 in at only 3 mon I was that big at 5 mon w/ Kayla this is going to be a BIG BABY!

I made Egg Rolls for my sister! They were so good!

We took the kids to the beach. EAch one of them LOVED IT even though it was freezing cold and so


by the end of week 12 my belly had moved past 40. and it was starting to itch.

Kayla and mommy was having a blast hanging w/ Beckie and her girls.

Kayla got out of the house now that mommy had a friend to talk w/ and more energy!
But the fun could not last for ever Mommy walked in on Kayla playing with her makeup. Kayla walked right past my walmart $1-$5 lipsticks and straight for my $15- $20 lipsticks from MAC! OOOO I was mad!

But how can you be mad at some one who trys to hug u and kiss you and talk to you, for to long. Kayla sure knows how to work her mommy out of anger fast! Dang she's days away from 3yrs old and already she's got me figured out!
I even had a preschool class while Beckie and her girls were here. We made fish and the kids all seemed to be having fun!

We even got to have ice pops as cold as the ocean, I think this was Kayla's favorite part!
I'd found my food satisfaction craving. Lucky me it was the same as Kayla FRUIT & VEGGIES!I was worried from all the talk that each pregy was different that i'd was Mick D's and Candy the two things that i hated when pregy w Kayla.

It's nice to know that I won't be wanting junk food like i was scared i might!
Mar 3, 2013 Kayla's #rd Bday was a full day. We ate danish pancakes and fruit for breakfast YUM!


This day was truly all about Kayla she had herself a blast. Even I had forgot i was pregy...lol
We only had two activities Mommy had drawn a Jasmin and Aladdin poster for the kids to take a picture in. Not all the kids wanted too cuz most of the adults were laughing CUZ it was so STINKIN CUTE!
But Kayla and preschool buddy Conner jumped right in!

Then cousin Trever

Even the few other party goers took a turn.


Last we hit around a pin-yata Kayla was so cute in her princess dress swinging away at her castle!

Conner took a few hits

Bowen swung away
Wyatt had a blast
Even 1 1/2 yr old Cousin Megan took a cute little hit. I love how Kayla in the back ground is all runny through the puddle all girly and lifting her dress. lol

cousin Bryson kit the Castle

cousin Rachel took her turn

Kyle even got to come back for a few more swings before the big kids got their turn

She just kept hitting and hitting away.
Next up was Devon and it started to finally give.

The last kid was cousin Trevor but he hit so fast and it busted open so quickly I didn't get a pic...lol!
By the end of the day I was starting to feel exausted. My feet ached and my left knee was starting to hurt. After everyone left my left hip was strating to give me trouble. I think the baby in my belly was tired of being forgotten and it sent me a doozy of a reminder that i was not alone in this body
By the next morning I was in so much pain I would not move. The whole left side of my body was in pain shooting pain. I cold only take 2 Tylenol and rest. Not a fun day for me!
But the pain went away a few days later and now my baby was the size of a peach by the end of wk 13.


It had been a crzy month and Kayla, Rachel, and Megan had worn Beckie and I out. But It was a blast having my sister here to talk to and visit with. Being yrs apart had it's toll on us growing up. But i'd forgotten all about the age gap for 10 days.




No comments:
Post a Comment