Monday, March 11, 2013

Preg #2 wks 14

Week 14 Mar 5 Beckie left to go home. I was really sad to see her leave, it was so nice to have someone to hangout with and just talk. I love how I'm now in a place and grown up enough to finally see my sister as a best friend she always should have been. I MISS YOU BECKIE! When we took her to the airport we stopped off at the spaghetti factory to eat and the girls both got an Ariel balloon some some guy asking for donations. It was a fun and sad night for us all!
 
 
Kayla and I spent some time together here she is eating corn off the cob she loves it just like Dah Ngeat!

 
I keep finding Kayla's Aladdin and Ariel sleepin in the same bed. Makes me wonder how different Disney movies would be if she could rewrite them...lol!

I've been playing around with my sis in law linds new makeup it pretty!

Still craving bread and fruit. Yum!

Week 14 our baby is the size of a lemon. AWWW!

 
It is so nice not to be sick anymore but I have started a new thing every once in a while I get back and leg pains that can and have sent me to bed from time to time!
 
Also this week I swear I felt the baby move. I pushed down in my tummy and felt the baby push back. Dara even said he thinks he could feel it. At first he thought it was just my plus, but it was not rhythmic and it was so faint. But I could feel the long swooshy like feeling inside me. It was so weak yet it felt strong, then it got weaker and weaker. Dara had to tell me to stop pushing on my belly and give the baby some rest. I love this part and can't wait for the movement to get even stronger.

No comments: