Went to the Dr this week and she walked in and with a disappointed look said i'd gained 8 lbs. My jaw hit the floor I could no believe i'd gained 8 lbs in only 4 weeks. She then corrected me and said no i've only gained 8 lbs in 24 wks i should be around 17 lbs. But baby is healthy and growing perfectly so i'm not to worried. They said the same thing when i was pregnant with Kayla. I was also told to find more time for bed rest. Because i've been have braxton hicks (BH) more then i should be having. They more on the uncomfortable level then painful but i'm having about 2 or more and hour for a few hours then none for a few hours then 2 or more, etc. So the Dr said take it easy. Guess I'm gonna have to ask for help!
I've been resting more due to the BH but the VVV seem to have gotten worst. I have got in the mail what is called a V-Strap and have been using it daily. It's suppose to help with the amount of blood flow threw the veins so they don't bulge and twist. I hope it works. But Kayla has been cuddling up more these days so i can't complain.
because of all the resting ive been doing Kayla has been getting restless so one day we made chex-Carmel treats. To good, I ate to much and got sick...lol.
This week our boy is the size of a head of lettuce.
Week 25 has been tough even with the V-strap, it does help when i'm going for long drives or will be in my feet but there are 2 straps that put pressure on my bum causing it to go numb...lol. I can never win with this kid. But Dara bought me a whole bag of Lychee's!
Dara has been taking over after work so I can lay down. Isn't he the perfect husband? I'm so lucky to have someone who helps out when i'm in so much pain i can't think straight. One day I walked by Kayla's room to find this...
I was having a craving for spicy Jalapeno cheetos, but forgot that Kayla loves them too. She ate almost the whole bag daddy went to the store to get for me.
Daddy also picked me up a juicy ripe Mango cause baby wanted some. IT was so GOOD!
This week our boy is just over an inch as long of carrot, aww he's still so tiny.
But mommy isn't tiny, my ever growing belly!
Not to many pic wk 26 Mommy has been having a very hard time. Finding no relief but laying flat and in bed. Grandma Pierce as been home more in the day and helping out when she can with Kayla. I've had a few offers from 3 other moms to take Kayla for a few hrs. But with Grandma helping and Dara taking over after work i haven't had to call any other moms for help. But next month Dara will be working later and Grandma being more busy i may have to suck it up and make a few calls. I have a hard time asking for help, but it's not really for me it's for Kayla she needs someone to play with. Mommy can't play for long with out crying in pain. No fun for mom or Kayla cause she worries about every little grown that escapes my lips. Which is A LOT...lol!
This week our boy is the size of a lrg acorn squash. I didn't want to buy this cause I have no idea how to cook it so here is my in store belly shot...lol.
I'm now measuring at 43 in at 6 months I was 45 in at 9 mon with Kayla This is gonna be a big boy!
Also this week Kayla started her first swim lessons, she needs to work on putting her face under water but she was having so much fun. So much it took me 20 min to calm her down and drive the 3 min home.
Daddy took Kayla for a night snack of Ice Cream Yum
Only a few days later i measured my belly and i've grown 1/2 an inch, wow they d say the baby will double in size by birth so I guess i'm gonna get bigger and bigger by then.
Auntie Thoy and Uncle Warren bought the baby this so cute onesi.
Here is a quick look at the 6th mon and my growing boy!
here is a look at my ever growing belly by month it's defiantly getting bigger!



















No comments:
Post a Comment