Tuesday, June 25, 2013

preg#2 wks 28-29

Week 28 our son is the size of a spaghetti squash a little bigger then my head.
To help w Kayla's swim lessons while at home we got Kayla's pool out. Soon the neighbor kids join in, which Kayla loves any way.

Daddy played w/ the kids in the pool while mommy rested her big belly on the couch

Later in the week Mommy rested pool side while Kayla had her last swim lessons w/ Aunty Kylee

After swim lessons Kayla gets to go play on the play ground she loves this part.

Our whole family went to the Kositwangskul's home for dinner. we cooked dinner (lemongrass beef on the grill, papaya salad, and egg rolls) and Betsy made cake...it was so good!

By the end of the week I measured my belly and I am now almost 45 1/2 in round. I was 45 in at full term w/ Kayla, this is gonna be a big boy!

 
Week 29 after one of Kayla's swim lessons I took her to get a chocolate dipped ice cream cone
It was messy..

But she loved it!

Mommy has been craving chocolate ice cream and here Kayla was sneaking some during our picture.

Sunday we took our family drive and got Ted bakery donuts here Kayla's enjoying hers.

This have started to get worst for mommy so one morning while Dara slept in Hannah's mom made her breakfast. I have the best mom!

My tummy i getting bigger every day!


Kayla has started new swim lessons w/ Aunty Jessy, she took to her very well. Here in this pic Kayla just jumped up fro putting her whole face under water. And for anyone who knows Kayla that's been a tough thing for her. She doesn't like her eyes or ears to get wet. But w/ the pool at home and in the shower we've been practicing.

Here is Kayla doing her kicks, if you look close you can see the small "dainty" splash of water. She used to curl her legs under the water and paddle like a dog, so the fact that she's putting her legs out straight and kicking is a big improvement.

But swim lessons have been put on hold due to Kayla getting sick on Friday night. Out of no where Kayla runs to the bathroom and starts throwing up. Mommy held her hair back while her little baby girl was throwing up. But on the plus side she use to just throw up any where, my girl is getting to big. And smart!
 
Here Kayla is at bed time w/ her cold water and throw up bowl close by.

With Kayla getting a fever (100.3) on Saturday night mommy kept a close eye on her through the weekend. But I'm not just a mommy to Kayla I had to keep in mind my son, making sure I was taking my vita's and not getting sick as well.

Monday the fever seemed to break but swim lessons had to be cancelled. I knew Kayla was still sick due to the many small naps she takes through out the day. Kayla was not eating well, but i bought some pediasure (nutrition shakes) to help, and I kept cold water and milk close by at all times.

On Tuesday her cough had not gotten better and the fever seemed to return so  took her to the doctors. They said she had a fever of (99.3) and bronchitis. Not yet pneumonia but if i would have waited till later in the week it would have. So now Kayla has to take antibiotics for the bronchitis, and for her cough. Her cough is so bad it's been keeping her up at night. Which w/ her being sick explains her many naps though out the day.

 
This is been a tough week for the Ngeat Family. I've been in the worst pain, it's bad enough that I'm throwing up. Dara's been busy helping my family out w/ the garage sale that 've been on my own w/ Kayla. And then Kayla got sick over the weekend during the garage sale making mommy have to work extra hard while I was suppose to be on bed rest.
Up side my boy is still growing and moving all the time. I get to feel everything and even though I'm in pain i still love being pregnant. This connection that only a mommy has w/ their kids is not one I'd pass up. I believe I've gotten to know our sons cute and feisty personality in these past few months. He's full of energy like his father can't sit still for to long. He seems to get most of his energy when i want to sleep, something else I think her gets from him dad...lol. If I push on my belly he'll push back, w/ attitude some times... that he gets from me! With only 71 more days to go just over 2 months I'm excited to meet our boy (and have my own body back...lol).


No comments: