This month a few new things have developed I've diagnosed with Vaginal Varicose Veins (VVV) and let me tell you they are no fun. But even though the pain is starting to stop me in my tracks i'm still eating good like this Apple Chicken salad YUM!
Because of the VVV i find that after 15-20 min of sitting or walking i have to lay down with my leg up so the pressure of my uterus is off the veins.
I'm having to stop what ever i'm doing (cleaning, playing with Kayla, etc) so Kayla has been cuddling up with her brother.
I have been finding it almost impossible to sit and eat a whole meal after standing and cooking it.
With all the resting Ive been doing its been breaking my heart that Kayla is not getting the kind of attention she's use to. So one day we made pink lemonade cookies. Not bad it's the box cake Kayla picked out cause it was pink...lol
I've been cheating and Kayla has been watching way to much TV I pop on netflix and lay on the couch while she get's her 3 blankets and her pillow and watches movie after movie.
Still I find all the time i can to hang with my girl here she's eating her favorite peanut butter on a spoon
We went to Babies-R-Us to pick out a car seat for our baby boy and Kayla fell in love with this pink bedding. She doesn't even know or even like hello kitty she just loved that there was so much pink.
Kayla got to play while daddy looked around at baby boy clothes.
it was a long and tough day on mommy but Kayla even got to ride with Micky while mommy checked out.
This week the baby is about the size of a cauliflower, Kayla insisted of er brother smelling it cause mommy said it was a flower.













No comments:
Post a Comment