Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Well it's that time of the year again. And you all know I like to decorate for the different holidays. It just makes it more fun, to bake cookies and hang up decor to make it more festiv. So this is what we've done so far for halloween...sorry it's not scary i like happy feelings!
This is our dining table we tried to buy stuff stuff wew could use for Thanks Giving but we through in a few ghosts and candel holders with skule hands for halloween. I love it!
The Kitchen has happy ghosts, and pumpkins with a few cobwebs.
Here is the entrance to our house- all covered in cobwebs!







Halloween is not my favorit holiday due to everyone making it allabout tricks and scary things. But it starts the holiday season I can't wait for thanks giving (i'm also looking forward to thanks giving dinner....mmmm pregnancy makes turkey, yams, potatos, stuffig, cranberries, etc... sound so so so good!) My favorit holiday to decorate for is Christmas!

No comments: