Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kauia 2009

This is the drive to the Hyatt on Kauai- a long tunnel of trees.
This was what you see when you first walk into the Hyatt Kauai, well minus my sexy husband. You can't see it to well but you can see the ocean when you walk in. So beautiful!
This is the few from our room! Oh to have this view every morning!
This was the view from where we ate breakfast every morning.

This is just one of the beauties from the 20 min walk around the pool area!

Our first walk around the pool/hotel getting ready for fun in the sun!
On our walk we took this amazing pic of just a small part of the hotel. Trust me this is a very very big hotel we never got to walk around the whole thing.

Kyle is getting ready to splash Dara- he's tired of Dara splashing him.

I had to put this flower in my hair made me feel like I was on vacation.
Dara wanted to put this flower in my hair- awwww the love!

Our walk along the beach was very romantic!
We took a ride around the lagoon on a kayak fun fun in da sun!
Photobucket
This is a pic of part of the pool area- in fact this was the man made beach Lagoon.
I was not able to get into the hot tub (due to me being pregnant) but I enjoyed chillin with my family.
This pic is John with his shadow- Kyle would not let go of John almost the whole time! So cute!!!!
The beginning of our 1 hour drive to W
It's so wierd to see canyons like this in Hawaii- BEAUTIFUL!
Dara and I at one of the look outs.
It rained a little the day before so the water fall was flowing!

Can you find the goat?

I was the first to see it don't ask me how I found it i just looked over!
When we got to the top of the mountain we didn't get to see anything cause the clouds were every where.

Our last night at the hotel- Johns family had to get into the hot tub! I was so Jealious!!!!
This is Rico- Dara loved playing with them. We must have played with them every morning after breakfast! Right now he's playing shy!
What a wonderful sunset.
Dara relaxing by the lagoon!
Another walk along the beach to say good bye!
This was an amazing vaca- The Hyatt Kauai was amazing worth the money maybe we'll go again in 5 years. Next time we'll have our little Kayla with us!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Kauia is beautiful! Cool that you stayed at the Hyatt. Do you remember Matt? I think he works there!! Anyway can you believe I went to Kauai and never saw the canyons? Ya me neither - UGH! My brother in law was sick of driving around and so my in laws do whatever he wants and we never got to go :( Anyways glad to see some pics from you LOL!!