Note: you'll want to scroll down and stop my country baby music from playing before listening to the heartbeats. Also if you'd like push play on both my heartbeat and Kayla's heartbeat so you can listen to them at the same time it's just amazing you can hear the difference.
This is mommy's heartbeat:
This is Kayla's heartbeat:
I just love listening to my baby girls heartbeat. They say you can hear the kicks and hiccups, too but she kicked and all it did was stop the recorder from hearing her heartbeat for half a second. Maybe later on in the pregnancy.
2 comments:
how neat!! I always thought about getting one those monitors because I always loved hearing Boston's heartbeat. Glad to know they work and happy Dara got to hear her heartbeat!! :)
Awww...so sweet. You are so ready for this little sweetheart. I am so amazed at how prepared you are and how sentimental you've made every moment of her development. It's so neat. I am so excited for you. And you look so beautiful!
Post a Comment