Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oatmeal cookies

I just made some really good Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate chip Cookies. Recipe on my cook book blog:



Try them out and let me know what you think! Maybe it's just being 25 weeks and 5 days pregnant but I can't stop eating them!

1 comment:

Atwood Ohana said...

wow.. those cookies look like trouble to me. If I made them, I don't think anyone in my house would see them before I ate them all. ahahha...so not, it's not just because you're pregnant. haha. You look so beautiful! You look so healthy and happy and glowing! Setting up the crib and baby room are some of the most fun times we have had as a couple. Enjoy every minute with Dara. It all goes so fast and you two will look back on this and miss it. haha. okay...that's my sentimental moment. love ya!