Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks Giving

This year i was in charge of decorating the table. As you can see in the pic bellow we had a lot of people coming over so we needed a big table.

I go out the decorations from our wedding and filled them with water and placed fresh cranberries and a floating candle. I also placed some of the decorative marble like things around it's simple but it looks good!


Here is all the food everyone brought to the thanks giving dinner. Let me tell you i don't know if its just the pregnancy but i loved this meal. So did the other pregnant girl at our dinner. I'd been wanting not craving just wanting this meal for months now.



We had about 16 people at our dinner and we all had a blast. Sorry no pics of us eating- we were all enjoying the meal to much to think about a group pic.

No comments: