This week started of with me turning 30 I woke up to breakfast and flowers. Dara had bought me season one of New Girl my favorite show and a dr pepper how sweet is that.

Dara was taking me to lunch and a movie so i started to get ready and look what i found my first white hair hidden but still there. I mean what are the odds I'd find it on my 30th birthday. life makes me laugh some times!
Our son is now measured from head to toe so he's jumped from small fruit to a 10 in long banana
He's getting so big and it's bugging mommy that he doesn't have a name yet.
Kayla keeps calling the baby brother or sister so we have to start correcting her now. there is only a brother inside mommy. She's happy!
I caved and bought our son an outfit. It's just so cute!
But Kayla is not neglected she got one too. I realized she doesn't have to many 3T clothes .
Kayla is still our whole world and I'm excited to see how we will all change when our son/brother gets here.
Kayla's gonna have to learn to share both mommy time and daddy time, but i think she'll be fine!
I also bought our some his crib set seeing that Kayla's was pink and purple buds and flowers...lol I'll love you to the moon and back 13 p set. originally $250 or more depending on where you buy it i got it free shipping for only $90. Whoot whoo! can't beat that so i had to get it!
Mommy was feeling much better now so my body decided to pick up a new ouchy. My lower body would start to ache after i spent to much time on my feet. It started off with a feeling like i was punched in the butt, that pain spread down my leg and up my back all on the left side. Ugg BUT upside I'd been feeling him move for weeks but you couldn't feel it from the outside so Dara couldn't share in my joy. Out of now where i felt him push my tummy i grabbed Dara's hand and a few min later our son rolled and kicked for him. I can't wait till Kayla can feel him move, even if she doesn't understand it yet.
With my lower body acting up more and more by the end of the week Dara would have to pick up Kayla's chips and cheese and bring it home. Even walking to the store across the street hurt. UGG at lease Our son is moving more these days!














No comments:
Post a Comment