This week Kayla has been putting her baby doll in the naughty chair for not listening. She says three min baby turns the chair and 3 sec later asks me if the bay can come out. I say only if she says sorry to mommy Kayla. After Kayla says in a baby voice sorry mommy Kayla
I've been craving chocolate but when ever i eat even a little bit of candy i get sick to my stomach. but i have found a way around it. Chocolate captain crunch, i think the milk helps.
But the big craving is PANCAKES! I had to learn how to make them myself finally. It's always been my dad's thing, i knew one day i was going to have to learn. I make a whole bunch and place them in the freezer.
I even ate them at 6 am while watching conference this April.
In just a few weeks we get to find out the gender of our baby I'm so excited will it be the boy we both desire?
Or girl# 2 God knows we both need!
Either or we will be happy with a healthy baby! I have a feeling it's gonna be a boy but is that wishful thinking or mommy intuition? I'll vote girl cuz either way i really don't care.
With Kayla i wanted a girl so bad, this time around I'm content with either or.
if you ask Kayla most days she says baby brother. Even daddy says baby boy Dara wont even think of girl names he's so convinced it will be a boy!
Here is the picture from Kayla at 4 month next to my belly this time at 4 months. it's hard to see but this baby is higher (mid wives tell it's a boy) Kayla was lower and more round at this point. This baby is higher and has a small point right under my belly button.











No comments:
Post a Comment