The fruit size for the whole month of 5
Our boy is the size of a banana this week.
I've been craving my moms peanut slaw and finally I got it. Thanks to my amazing mom who has been so nice to help me make it!
Beach day with my beautiful Girl!
Here Kayla trying to ride a wave I had to tell her to go into the water a little deeper for that to work.
Both my babies, I think I'll keep my boy inside a little longer.
Kayla may be tanner then I am but she's all mine!
I've been eating a lot more taco bell theses days. And while I can still walk around I take Kayla with me. She always wants the same thing...chips and cheese!
Kayla eating breakfast (pancakes) with mommy
I went and got my nails and feet cleaned and painted today!
And it was YUMMY!
Yet all the walking I've been doing has sent me to the couch. Laying like this is the only relief I can find when I'm in the pain that comes from doing to much!
And Kayla gets to watch TV all day cause mommy is out of order...poor girl. Give me few months Kayla and I'll have a friend for you to play with and mommy will finally be closer to getting back to her normal playful self!
Snack time YUM!
Dinner time!
YEAH! my hospital approved labor gown came in today. It's closed off in the back with snap buttons and also in the shoulders for easy nursing after I give birth. This way I have a cute outfit for pictures!
We also bought this play mat for our boy cuz Kayla's old one is pink.
My dad made Danish pancakes for me. YUM! I've been craving these for a while now! Thanks Dad you ROCK!
Here is my 5 month belly trace, the smallest growth yet the biggest weight gain of 5 whole lbs. YIKES!
My boy is growing only 4 more months let's see how big this boy can get!
All in all this month has proven to be a little harder to get around then the last. The doctor says it will only get harder not looking forward to that but he's been moving more these days. I LOVE it when he moves, I could lay there forever feeling him move.






























No comments:
Post a Comment